Shirley Parsons are delighted to be working exclusively with an innovation and transformation consultancy, They have over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport.
They are looking to appoint a Quality Assurance Manager to take the lead on the strategy and creative vision for the business. This is a Hybrid working model and travel to Royston, Hertfordshire 3 X per week is essential, Salary is competitive.
Quality Assurance Manager Responsibilities:
- Front external audits - from ISO certification bodies and from clients undertaking supplier approval audits for work
- Developing and delivering the internal audit plan with stakeholders and undertake audits to assess effectiveness
- Developing quality metrics and assessing performance against and your findings
- Arranging management review meetings and authoring the summary reports to assess effectiveness of the business and help develop the strategy and long-term plans
- Supporting client projects, specifically in regulated industries, ensuring activities meet relevant Quality standards / design controls for medical / drug delivery devices.
Quality Assurance Manager Qualifications and Skills:
- You'll be enthused by innovation, competent in quality systems, knowledgeable about regulations and be driven to use your knowledge of product development to ensure that our scientists, engineers and developers deliver a fantastic service that meets the highest standards of quality.
- You'll be a natural leader and engaging both with management group and with technology staff performing the work.
- You aren't expected to have gained experience across all the industries sectors we work in but must have a thorough understanding of ISO 9001 and ideally ISO 13485 quality systems.
- You'll be a competent Quality Practitioner, e.g. PCQI or equivalent
- You'll have great leadership skills to help inspire staff and coach where needed in a matrix managed organisation
- You'll have the ability to develop, learn and broaden out across many industrial sectors to get to grips with best practice and applicable regulations
Vacancy Reference: PR/026972
Vacancy Owner: Jessica Plested | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611332 | (+44) 7725 258696