QHSE Advisor (彰化 Onshore substation)
Introduction - The global leader and the pace setter in wind power development.
The role will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and evaluating employees' and contractor employees' HSE performance
- Motivating and coaching others to improve HSE leadership and culture
- Performing HSE inspections
- Incident reporting and follow-up.
The role will have:
- Qualified degree within a QHSE, technical, or engineering discipline
- Have experience from relevant fields of industry or substation experience
- Have strong management, communication, and stakeholder engagement & management skills
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
What's on offer
- Competitive Salary & great career path
Vacancy Reference: PR/026122
Vacancy Owner: Melissa Lin | firstname.lastname@example.org | | (+886) 981 645 028