Back to Search

EHS Advisor


A rapidly growing consulting firm is seeking an EHS Advisor to service clients in the Southern California region, primarily in Los Angeles County with some travel to the San Bernardino County and Orange County. This company services the Manufacturing industry at large. This role will require 80% regional travel to client sites, with the remaining 20% remote/home-based. The organization has an award-winning and collaborative company culture and ambitious growth plans, with many opportunities for advancement and leadership.

The role:

  • Develop and implement EHS&S programs and procedures; conduct comprehensive safety trainings

  • Assist with permitting, monitoring, and reporting in compliance with local and federal agencies

  • Conduct incident investigations and audits; recommend corrective/preventative measures where indicated

  • Advise on risk management issues including workers' compensation

The candidate:

  • 2+ years of progressive EHS experience, preferably in manufacturing or consulting

  • Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety, Environmental Engineering or related field

  • Independent and self-driven, able to juggle competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment

  • Ability to travel frequently to client sites, including overnight stays (primarily driving distance)

  • Ability to read, write, and conduct business in Spanish a plus