Health & Safety Advisor
£45,000 + package DOE
We have partnered with a renowned British housebuilder with a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality homes across the East Midlands. Our client has amassed over a century of experience in the construction industry, making it one of the most trusted names in the sector. A opening for a Health & Safety Advisor to join their team has arose.
The Health & Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Reporting applicable incidents, accidents, and work-related health issues to the HSE in accordance with R.I.D.D.O.R.
- Ensuring comprehensive recording and capturing of activities such as inspections, audits, training records, incident reports, and investigations for areas under your responsibility.
- Attending and actively participating in health and safety committee meetings, assisting in addressing any matters raised during the meetings.
- Create, review & develop risk assessments & method statements (RAMS) for work activities, and support site management in developing RAMS for site specific work tasks.
The Health & Safety Advisor will have:
- GradIOSH status or working towards
- Ideally 3 years housebuilding experience but other sectors in Construction will be considered
- Right to work in the UK
- Full UK Driving Licence
Vacancy Reference: PR/026650
Vacancy Owner: Billy Priestley | email@example.com | (+44) 7703 831904 |