jobs Permanent

159 Jobs gefunden
    • Bellflower
    • $140k - 160k per year
    • Vor etwa 5 Stunden publiziert

    A  leading construction engineering and maintenance contractor is looking to add a Regional Safety Manager, to their team in the Bellflower, CA area. This is a newly created position, where you will lead a small team and be responsible for the development and continuous improvement of the company...

    • Provinz Flämisch-Brabant
    • Market related
    • Vor etwa 5 Stunden publiziert

    Environmental Coordinator Flemish Region, Belgium Permanent 65-75k A leading company in Belgium's infrastructure sector is seeking a dedicated Environmental Coordinator to join their HQ. This role is crucial in ensuring that all construction and maintenance projects, including roads, highways, ai...

    • Amsterdam
    • Market related
    • Vor etwa 7 Stunden publiziert

    Health & Safety Manager Amsterdam, Netherlands 32-40 hours, primarily on-site with 1 hybrid day available weekly Join a leading car manufacturer's warehouse facility in Amsterdam, Netherlands, dedicated to delivering quality parts to customers worldwide. With a commitment to excellence and innova...

    • Perth
    • £42k - 48k per year
    • Vor etwa 10 Stunden publiziert

    Health & Safety Business Partner Scotland (regional) Permanent £42-48K + car package We are seeking a Regional Health & Safety Business Partner to join a leading industrial processing organisation. You'll be responsible for sites on a regional basis covering sites in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, A...

    • Clovis
    • $90k - 100k per year
    • Vor etwa 20 Stunden publiziert

    A leading manufacturing company is seeking an EHS Leader to be based at their work site near Clovis, CA. The ideal candidate will be an EHS subject matter expert, responsible for ensuring compliance with safety and environmental regulations while fostering a robust EHS culture. The Role: Oversee ...

    • London
    • £45k - 55k per year
    • Vor ein Tag publiziert

    Sustainability Manager London £45,000 - £55,000 + benefits Shirley Parsons is delighted to announce its partnership with a London-based cleaning company to recruit a Sustainability Manager. Our client, an employee-owned company specializing in corporate and commercial cleaning across London, aims...

    • Omaha
    • $130k - 160k per year
    • Vor 4 Tage publiziert

    A global infrastructure manufacturing firm is seeking an EHS Director to lead the development and implementation of Global EHS policies, programs, and sustainability initiatives aligned with the organizational goals. The incumbent will manage both corporate and manufacturing facilities in Nebrask...

    • Wrentham
    • $130k - 150k per year + 10% bonus
    • Vor 5 Tage publiziert

    A global provider of shipping solutions is seeking a Senior EHS Manager to lead the EHS function out of their headquarters near Wrentham, MA. The incumbent will be responsible for standardizing and managing the EHS programs across multiple facilities in the US.  The Role: Oversee EHS regulatory c...

    • Indianapolis
    • $85k - 95k per year + bonus + benefits
    • Vor 5 Tage publiziert

    A leading renewable fueling company is looking for an EHS Professional to join its growing team. You would be responsible for driving HSSE performance at jobsite level - ensuring a commitment towards safety excellence across all operations. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join an indus...

    • Bellmead
    • $90k - 100k per year
    • Vor 6 Tage publiziert

    Shirley Parsons is currently working with a leading Engineering company looking to add an experienced Safety professional to their team. This EHS Manager will role will require travel around 3 sites in the Texas area and is in charge of implementing and enforcing safety policies and ensuring all ...

    • Glasgow
    • £30k - 35k per year + Package
    • Vor 6 Tage publiziert

    Entry Level Health & Safety Advisor  Glasgow (Wider UK Travel) £30,000 - £35,000 + Package  This is a great opportunity to join the health and safety team of a leading construction company. The role will be based in Glasgow and you will be supporting the HSEQ team with site audits across the UK a...

    • Coushatta
    • $120k - 140k per year + Full Benefits + Bonus
    • Vor 7 Tage publiziert

    Shirley Parsons is looking to recruit a Senior Environmental Engineer to join a leading emission control solutions provider, focused within the industrial, coal-fired utilities and municipal water markets. This individual will be responsible for ensuring environmental compliance and excellence ac...

    • Cleveland
    • $75k - 90k per year
    • Vor 7 Tage publiziert

    A rapidly growing consulting firm is seeking a Regional Safety Consultant to service clients in the Cleveland, OH region (primarily in manufacturing industries). This role will require 80% regional travel to client sites, with the remaining 20% remote/home-based. The organization has an award-win...

    • Houston
    • $75k - 95k per year
    • Vor 7 Tage publiziert

    A rapidly growing consulting firm is seeking a Bilingual Health & Safety Consultant to service clients in the Houston region. This company services the Manufacturing industry at large. This role will require 80% travel to client sites with the region, with the remaining 20% remote/home-based. The...

    • Hertfordshire
    • £40,000 - £45,000
    • Vor 7 Tage publiziert

    Health and Safety Manager Hertfordshire Permanent £40,000 - £45,000 Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a family owned, property services company who are looking to a Health and Safety Manager. This is a stand alone position, that will suit a confident and driven Health and Safety pro...

    • Kanada
    • Depends on Experience
    • Vor 8 Tage publiziert

    Are you currently seeking a new position in Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) or Sustainability but can't seem to find a suitable position on our website? Don't worry, we've got you covered! Simply upload your resume by clicking the apply button and we'll keep your information on file for any...

    • Cork
    • £45k - 50k per year + Company car,medical insurance,pension
    • Vor 8 Tage publiziert

    Health & Safety Advisor Role Split Between Cork, Dublin & Home Leading Distribution, Logistics & Transport business Job Overview Working in Partnership with a leading Distribution business, we are currently seeking a Health & Safety Advisor to support implementation and maintenance of a professio...

    • England
    • £40,000 per annum + package
    • Vor 8 Tage publiziert

    Health and Safety Advisor South of Leeds Permanent £40,000 per annum + package Shirley Parsons has exclusively partnered with a leading global Engineering Consultancy that is currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor. This role will play a pivotal part in enhancing the internal Health and Saf...

    • Newington
    • $100k - 125k per year
    • Vor 11 Tage publiziert

    Shirley parsons has partnered with a Civil Engineering company who is looking to improve their safety program and add an experienced safety professional. This Project Safety Manager role will be responsible for working with sub contractors and other employees on site to ensure all safety measures...

    • Niederlande
    • £4.5k - 4.7k per month + Company car
    • Vor 12 Tage publiziert

    Job Title: Secondary Safety Expert Location: Breda, Netherlands Permanent Salary: €4,500 to €4,700 Introduction: Join the Facility Services in Breda as a Secondary Safety Expert and play a crucial role in ensuring the safety of all segments within our services, covering Industrial Cleaning, Food,...

Erhalten Sie neue Jobs für diese Suche per E-Mail