Health & Safety Advisor
£35,000 - £50,000 plus package
We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive Health & Safety Advisor to join a major civil engineering company across a large project. This position is a site focused opportunity and will be working a range of sites across the Birmingham region. This opening would suit individuals with an understanding of project based HSE requirements, aligned with a can-do attitude. This opportunity will offer excellent career prospects.
- Assist the HSEQ team across region from a Birmingham
- Work across multiple sites and build positive relationships with site operational teams
- To promote a positive health and safety culture.
- Work closely with external parties to achieve a high standard of health and safety performance
- Assist the HSE Director in developing new systems, ideas and processes to help push the company to a next level of performance
- 3 years + experience working in Health & Safety
- Hands on experience working in Construction, Civil Engineering or Utilities.
- NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum, Diploma level preferred
- Tech IOSH minimum
Vacancy Reference: PR/025976
Vacancy Owner: Phillip Muston | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 7725 258699