A chemical manufacturing company is seeking an EHS Manager to lead a manufacturing facility in the Minneapolis, MN area. The EHS Manager will hold a highly visible role within the organization and will be offered significant career growth opportunities at this multinational company. The successful candidate will be tasked with influencing a healthy environmental and safety culture, requiring the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at various levels of the business.
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance and site management to drive the EHS performance and results.
- Supports company interface with regulatory authorities for regulatory visits, requests and submissions for the region.
- Monitors changes to all EHS regulations pertaining to their area and reviews recommendations for incorporation into EHS management systems and standards in a timely manner.
- Accountable for managing site EHS documentation to include program design, EHS data collection and posting, training documentation, and EHS KPI reports.
- Participates as a leader for audits and assigns EHS resources to audits in their area.
- 5+ years with EHS experience in a chemicals, plastics, or rubber manufacturing setting.
- Experience managing PSM programs.
- Strong knowledge of environmental permitting & regulations.
- B.S. Degree in EHS-related field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others.