What are we looking for?
We are looking for talented EHS professionals to join us on our mission to build a safe, sustainable and prosperous world. We have invested heavily into the growth of our global consultancy practice over the last few years, building deeper relationships with customers and partnering closely to help them achieve their EHS goals.
We are building a team of construction safety experts who will be assigned to large accounts and will be responsible for evaluating the safety programs of General Contractors working on capital projects across North America.
What will you be doing?
- Conducting in-person site visits on new-build and retrofit projects across the USA and Canada
- Building trusting relationships with key stakeholders of our clients and their contractors
- Reviewing contractors’ prequalification platforms and monitoring document management
- Validating compliance with electronic incident and KPI reporting requirements
- Completing safety assessment reports and providing qualitative data on contractor performance
- Working remotely, traveling 35 weeks per year (Monday-Friday, home every weekend)
What do you need?
- At least 5 years of construction safety experience
- Relevant construction safety certifications (e.g., CHST, OSHA 500)
- Willing to travel away from home (Monday-Friday, 35 weeks per year)
- An ability to travel to Canada (valid passport and vaccination status)
- An innate ability to connect with others and form meaningful relationships
- An eye for detail and a desire to deliver quality work
- Current driving license
Why work for us?
Shirley Parsons is a rapidly expanding professional services firm that provides Safety, Sustainability, and Environmental expertise to clients around the world. In North America, we have offices in Boston, Los Angeles and Toronto with employees working remotely in over 20 states and provinces. Our international HQ in the UK is one of a number of offices across Europe and Asia, and we have plans to enter new markets in the coming years.
We offer the following benefits to all full-time, salaried employees:
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Over 30 days of annual PTO
- 401(k) and health/dental/vision insurance plans
- Structured training, mentorship, and development programs
- Opportunities for career advancement and relocation
If being part of a fast-growing international company sounds appealing, then we’d love to speak with you!