Trainee Health & Safety Advisor
£20,000 - £23,000 plus package
We are looking for a driven and motivated individuals who is looking to take their first steps into Health & Safety. We are working with a industry leading construction business who are growing their health & safety team and keen to hire someone who they can train and develop. The ideal candidate will have safety qualification or wanting to gain a qualification.
The Trainee Health & Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Shadow and support the health and safety team when required
- Grow and develop knowledge of health and safety through hands on experiences and further qualifications
- Supporting the team with health and safety admin and systems.
- Provide support and advice internally for health and safety issues
- Support with near misses and accident investigations when required.
The Trainee Health & Safety Advisor will have:
- Ideally a health and safety qualification but is not essential
- Keen and enthusiatic to grow a career in health and safety
- Hands on knowledge in construction industry preferred
Vacancy Reference: PR/026937
Vacancy Owner: Phillip Muston | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611310 | (+44) 7725 258699