A global manufacturing organization is looking to appoint a Sr. Process Safety Engineer to support the PSM program across the U.S. This role will be based at the hiring company's largest US facility, located in the Indianapolis, IN area. The Process Safety Engineer will develop and implement programs and policies, ensuring all processes are in compliance with PSM standards.
- Act as US-based leader & Subject Matter Expert (SME) of Process Safety team, and support national Operations team.
- Perform PHAs to ensure all processes are in compliance with OSHA standards
- Provide advice and guidance on all process safety management elements
- Help develop/train in-house engineering and operations staff so that PSM practices become fully integrated as part of their area of responsibility.
- B.S. Degree in a technical discipline, preferably Chemical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years PSM experience in chemical or petrochemical environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of the 14 elements of PSM
- Must have excellent communication and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and educate team members on the importance of Process Safety
- *Must be a U.S. citizen*