Project Controls Manager
Introduction - One of the worldwide market leader of liquefied natural gas suppliers with stable business performance.
The role will be responsible for:
1. Cost controlling
-Provide monthly project cost reviews and prepare the project RF.
-React to deviation by alerting all relevant parties. .
-Support to follow up the project schedule.
-Support the preparation and performance of project reviews and project management plans.
-Prepare the project reports and documentations (project status report, KPI report and further specific reports in line with the requirements).
-Create relevant project documentation and control that all documentations are issued, collected and stored on time.
-Administrates the documents of CIE management system.
The role will have:
- 10+years of experience in semiconductor, chemical, construction, oil & gas, or manufacturering industries.
- Experienced in inplment in project management, financial controls, documentation controls, and relevant fields.
- English is a must.
- High mobility for traveling
What's on offer:
- New expansion eyeing APAC scale
- Competitive salary
- MNC culture and flexible work schedule
Vacancy Reference: PR/026358
Vacancy Owner: Melissa Lin | firstname.lastname@example.org | (04) 3611 1633 | (+886) 981 645 028