Senior Environmental and Sustainability Advisor
£40K - £60K + package
Shirley Parsons is looking to speak with Environmental Professionals who are looking for a new challenge.
We have partnered with a family run utilities company who are looking to grow their successful HSEQ team with a Senior Environmental and Sustainability Advisor.
This is a great opportunity to lead on development of sustainability strategy for a fast-paced industry as well as championing environmental compliance across a variety of projects.
The Senior Environmental and Sustainability Advisor will be responsible for:
- Taking a strategic lead in the sustainability strategy for the business
- Consolidate data for scope 1,2 and 3 and report in line with company objectives
- Act as the lead advisor for environmental management on projects
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure permits, licences and consents are obtained and complied with
- Carrying out environmental inspections and audits
The Senior Environmental and Sustainability Advisor will have:
- Relevant environmental degree or equivalent
- Experience of environmental management in a construction environment would be beneficial but transferable skills from other sectors will be considered
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
Vacancy Reference: PR/025974
Vacancy Owner: Jasmine Chapman | email@example.com | 01296 611327 | (+44) 7725 258692