Job Title:Rope Access Blade Repair Technician
Location:Various On/Offshore Windfarms in the UK & Ireland
We are a leading player in the renewable energy sector, specializing in wind turbine technology. Our dedicated team of Rope Access Blade Repair Technicians (RABR Technicians) is at the forefront of ensuring the safety, quality, and efficiency of our wind farms. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about renewable energy and have a commitment to safety and excellence to join our dynamic team.
As a Rope Access Blade Repair Technician, you will play a crucial role in our operations, supporting the Lead Technician in all aspects of Rope Access and Blade Repair activities. You will be responsible for maintaining the highest safety and quality standards while working on onshore and offshore wind farm sites throughout the UK, Ireland, and continental Europe.
- Support the Lead Technician in completing Quality Check Lists (ZCH) and daily project reports.
- Submit daily time sheets accurately and in a timely manner.
- Follow task-specific Work Instructions (ZWI's), Risk Assessments & Method Statements (RAMS) to ensure safe and efficient task execution.
- Perform technical duties on wind turbine generators (WTGs) to the highest Quality Standards.
- Conduct pre-use checks of all parts, tools, and materials to ensure compliance, calibration, certification, and good condition.
- Ensure proper storage of all tooling, materials, and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Report all environmental, health, and safety (EHS) observations, occurrences, and incidents to the Site Supervisor promptly.
- A positive attitude and a commitment to performing tasks to the highest safety and quality standards.
- Reliability, energy, and a willingness to learn.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous experience working both onshore and offshore.
- Minimum of two years' experience in the wind industry.
- Several years of Rope Access and Blade Repair experience.
- Experience with multiple blade technologies
- Previous experience working on wind turbines alongside an Authorized Technician.
- Must be willing and able to work away from home for extended periods during the peak season (April to September).
- Work may involve dedication to a particular campaign for an extended duration or overseeing reactive work that may change on a weekly or even daily basis.
- Shift patterns typically follow either a Three (x3) or Two (x2) weeks on, one (x1) week off rotation, working 12-hour days (3:1 / 2:1).
- Travel days occur outside of your on-shift rotation.
- There may be times when you are requested to work an alternative shift pattern (e.g., 4:2), and such alterations would be discussed in advance.
If you are passionate about renewable energy, dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of safety and quality, and thrive in a dynamic work environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Rope Access Blade Repair Technician.
Join us in making a positive impact on the future of sustainable energy. Apply today!