80,000 SAR per month (including all accommodation/transport)
Shirley Parsons has been retained exclusively by a global construction giant to help find a Quality Manager, to be based on a major project in Saudi Arabia. This is a great chance to join a reputable and successful business and will suit individuals who have extensive experience as a Project Lead Quality Manager on major civil engineering sites.
Please be aware that this is a single status opportunity due to the remote site location.
- Based on a mega project and operating as the focal point for Quality Management on the project and ensuring Quality Management compliance against local legislation, norms, and international standards
- Manage the site Quality Management system set up to ensure a smooth site kick off
- Maintain oversight of ongoing compliance and performance levels regarding all areas of Quality, working with internal and external key stakeholders
- Collaborate with a wider QHSE team to ensure that all quality hazards are identified, all risks are assessed and to define preventative measures
- Experience in implementing Quality Management systems on complex infrastructure projects
- Monitoring project quality performance and producing timely reports
- 15+ years of experience in a senior Quality Assurance/Control/Management role
- Knowledge and experience within major construction, either tunnelling, rail infrastructure, high rise building, bridges or dam construction.
- A Lead Auditor for ISO9001
- A degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- Business standard English skills are essential, Arabic is a distinct advantage
- Prior experience in the Middle East is required
- Preference will be given to candidates with transferable IQAMA (Saudi residence permit)