Quality & Regulatory Manager EMEA
Our client is an international importer, supplier, and distributor of chemicals and raw materials. Established player in the international commercial chemical markets, providing companies worldwide with raw materials and supply chain solutions sourced from around the world, primarily the Far East. The company has been operating for over 45 years, with offices in four continents and consistent business in over 25 countries.
As a family-owned company there is great value on entrepreneurship, commercial spirit and autonomy. Our people are our assets, and we treat them that way. It is a highly agile and entrepreneurial environment where there is ample room for creating your own destiny and make your mark.
The Job In this new role you will be responsible for all EMEA Regulatory Affairs and product quality:
- Support our EMEA business on topics including regulatory, quality and product safety
- Implement and maintain quality systems like ISO 9001, ISO 22000 and GMP+
- Arrange for EU, Turkish and UK-REACH compliance
- Cooperate with our Global Regulatory Team to further improve quality standards within our organization
- Identify and implement new processes and programs for quality improvement
- Follow up the SHEQ aspects of subcontracted parties like warehouses, transport companies and toll manufacturers
- Responsible for the maintenance of product EU SDS and GHS labels
- Aid in the fulfillment of customer documentation requests
- Assist in managing the liaison between the company and our suppliers to address customer questionnaires and quality, technical & regulatory inquiries
- Complaint handling and proper follow-up
- Work on various regulatory projects as assigned
Who are you?
- Basic knowledge of chemistry and/or chemical properties
- BA/BS in Natural Sciences (Chemistry/Biology/Environmental) or Chemical Engineering required
- 6-8 years experience in QA/QC or regulatory compliance function required
- Knowledge of European legislation of Chemicals and Food & Feed Additives
- Self-motivated, able to work independently but be part of a global team
- Analytical, highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate across various departments with excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be fluent in English, additional languages a plus
- Problem-solving mentality and a quick learner
- High energy, proactive, with an ability to manage and complete multiple tasks on time
- Able to motivate and influence internal and external stakeholders and deal at all levels in the organization, both locally and internationally
- Chance to join a highly agile, entrepreneurial environment. A healthy family business with a strong ambition and track record of growth with a global presence and short communication lines.
- Be part of a young, ambitious team within a family type environment.
- Flexible workdays and hybrid work.
- A chance to develop your skills and your own role, a company that will invest in your development.
Vacancy Reference: PR/027038
Vacancy Owner: Ines Costa | firstname.lastname@example.org