Shirley Parsons are working with a major Civil Engineering contractor currently recruiting a Regional Safety Manager on behalf of a rapidly growing company in Boston, MA. This company is seeking a safety professional with extensive experience across major Civil Engineering projects.
The placed Regional Safety Manager will be responsible for driving a nationwide EHS strategy and culture for a company that works across high value multi-million dollar projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Safety professional to join a company with a great culture and career prospects. The preferred candidate will need have 10 + years' experience overseeing the above projects and hold a Bachelors Degree in Safety, CSP, CHST, CUSP, OSHA 500/510.
- Safety Director supporting EHS strategy and compliance for a Maryland based electrical contractor,
- Driving a culture of "Safety First" across the business to reduce injuries and accidents
- Conduct site audits and inspections, devise and deliver Safety training
- Management of 4 other Safety professionals, supporting, mentoring, delegating.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Environmental Science, or a related technical field preferred
- CHST, CSP, CUSP, OSHA 500/510.
- 7+ years’ EHS experience within electrical and utilities sector
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly throughout all levels of an organization