Discover a workplace where innovation thrives, and careers flourish anonymously. At a cutting-edge renewable energy company, they champion diversity and sustainability, nurturing talent and providing opportunities for growth. Join a passionate community of professionals making a global impact, all while enjoying a balanced work-life experience. Join today and be part of something extraordinary.
The Program Manager will:
- Develop and implement a program management plan that outlines the objectives, deliverables, timelines, and budget for the program.
- Ensure that program goals and objectives are achieved by overseeing the planning, implementation, and monitoring of multiple projects.
- Ensure projects are compliant with good engineering practices, company policies, regulations and codes.
- Identify and categorize project risks according to impact on scope, budget and schedule. Generate action plans to mitigate risks.
-Consider the potential impact construction and on time performance will have on the business should it cause an interruption and identify appropriate actions plans to mitigate risk.
-Provide regular progress reports to senior management and stakeholders, including presenting program status, risks, and issues.
The Program Manager will have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field such as Business Administration, Project Management, or Engineering
- Proven experience (minimum 5 years) in project management in renewables, engineering, construction or operation industry.
- Understanding of the key processes (and their interlinkages) required before financial closure / construction and operations of a solar power project.
- Proven experience in program management, preferably in a large-scale organization.
- Legal awareness and ability to review legal documents.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of Dutch would be beneficial.
- Ability to travel as needed for program-related activities.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026854
Vacancy Owner: Ines Costa | email@example.com | (+31) 64 347 9748 |