Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
Kent Area - Home-based
Shirley Parsons are working with one of the nations longest-established independent health and safety consultancies. They are looking for an experienced Principal Designer to join their team, in preparation for a successful 2023.
The successful applicant will benefit from a home-based position (with visits to client sites when required), manage their own diary and be part of a company that will help them make a difference.
They work on hundreds of construction projects every year for a prestigious client portfolio in a variety of sectors.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Providing CDM consultancy services including the role of Principal Designer.
- Effectively managing an allocated portfolio of projects.
The successful applicant will have:
- Principal Designer experience (between 5-10 years)
- The right attitude to work and learn
- Experience in a consultancy based environment
- NEBOSH General and/or NEBOSH Construction
- CMaPS or CMIOSH (preferred)
- Degree (preferred)
The company offers a competitive salary and package including car allowance, generous pension scheme, Perkbox discount package, paid membership fees for professional bodies and 26 days holiday per annum (increasing to 28 days after 5 years' service) plus bank holidays.
UK BASED APPLICATIONS ONLY.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026143
Vacancy Owner: Hannah Martinez | email@example.com | | (+44) 0 1296 611308