We are looking for professional Associate Coaches to work with us to support our clients in achieving a High Performing Culture within their organisations. The role is to coach and mentor individuals and work with teams on defined areas of focus that are recognised to contribute to high performance.
Roles available include: Safety Coach and Onshore/Offshore Performance Coach
The Coaching Role
You will be responsible for providing high quality support to individuals and teams through professional coaching and mentoring. You will be required to use the tools provided by our client and will be given training to use and apply these where appropriate.
- Provide a structured and appropriate development journey for individuals and teams, enabling them to maximise their potential and performance in their role
- Maintain accurate records of coaching conversations using the clients methodology and tools
- Monitor progress and success of coachees, offering feedback against their role and the High Performing Teams model, and other tools that may have been used to assess or measure
- Provide insights and experience where appropriate to support the development journey
- Deploy methodologies to ensure the continuity of the development journey, which may be ‘in person’ coaching, or via ‘virtual’ means
- Seek feedback from coachee on your coaching performance, and practice self-reflection
- Observe and record changes in behaviour within the organisation to measure the impact of coaching
- Maintain your own continuous professional development to ensure high standards of coaching and mentoring
Desired Sector Experience
- Oil and Gas