[Listed MNC] Project Document Coordinator
Taichung / Changhua
-Listed in Fortune 500 company and organized competitive business model
-Growth market, and excellent career progression opportunities with the world's largest search engine!
About our client
Our client is a global leading commercial real estate services and investment company, with the global market position in leasing, property sales, outsourcing, property management and valuation. The company is dedicated to protecting there people's rights and interests. Have the freedom to explore opportunities in every dimension of real estate in all countries where they operate.
The role will be responsible for:
- Familiar with engineering regulations and safety regulations in Taiwan
- Documents management for the assigned construction projects.
- Reviewing and updating project-related technical documents
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams.
- File documents in physical and digital records.
- Create and establish document guide
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement.
The successful applicant
- Strong Project Management skills and experience in Document management.
- Have proven experience in complex construction projects, preferably for the data center constructions would be a big plus.
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS).
- Be comfortable working in an multi-cultural team and capable of working
-English and Mandarin would be a must
-New graduate and freshman welcome
What's on Offer
Comprehensive career plan, Stable career Development, Empowered, Competitive package
Vacancy Reference: PR/020572
Vacancy Owner: Melissa Lin | firstname.lastname@example.org | |