An HSEF Manager opportunity working for a fast paced wholesaler who are a market leaders in their field. The company has a new people focused senior leadership team and are seeking a HSEF Manager to implement significant changes in Health & Safety and Facilities for the south of the UK.
The HSEF will be responsible for:
- Setting up Health & Safety Policies and procedures for the company's sites in the south of England.
- Managing a team of three direct reports.
- Building relationships with the ops team and giving them good direction. Training and upskilling the workforce for sites under the remit of this role.
- Leading on accident investigations and driving culture.
- Leading on maintenance and FM projects UK wide including day to day utlities management.
The HSEF Manager will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate, ideally working towards the Diploma.
- Experience across all three ISO standards (9001, 14001 and 45001).
- Expert knowledge of fire and facilities management legislation.
- Health & safety experience in a distribution or logistics environment desirable.
Vacancy Reference: PR/027055
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611328 | (+44) 7967 308455