Taichung / Changhua, Taiwan
-Listed in Fortune 500 company and organized competitive business model
-Growth market, and excellent career progression opportunities with the world's largest search engine!
About our client
Our client is a global leading commercial real estate services and investment company, with the global market position in leasing, property sales, outsourcing, property management and valuation. The company is dedicated to protecting there people's rights and interests. Have the freedom to explore opportunities in every dimension of real estate in all countries where they operate. Its Taiwan Branch is looking for a HSE Officer to support and assist in the management of HSE programs for data center construction project.
The role will be responsible for
- Assists in managing HSE programs and initiatives to meet regulatory requirements and HSE needs of a client account(s).
- Support the process for monitoring injury, illness and incident related performance within the assigned account. Support the development and implementation of strategic solutions that will improve the performance results as required.
- Acts as a resource to staff and internal customers as the HSE subject matter expert.
- Assist in overseeing specific HSE plans, playbooks and procedures.
- Responds to customer member concerns regarding to HSE matters.
The successful applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of related management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- A college and above degree in civil or HSE relavent area required.
What's on Offer
Comprehensive career plan, Stable career Development, Empowered, Competitive package
Vacancy Reference: PR/020493