Near Stockport, Greater Manchester
£38,000 - £43,000
We have partnered with a global leading manufacturing organisation, who are looking to appoint a HSE Advisor on a 12-month fix term contract. You will work closely with the HSE Manager and be based at their large complex site near Stockport, Greater Manchester.
The HSE Advisor needs to be someone who has a hands-on approach and is keen on driving behavioural safety. The successful HSE Advisor will be part of a team who are focused on transforming Health and Safety across the business as well as promoting a safety-first culture.
The HSE Advisor will be responsible for:
- Support and guide on various site HSE matters
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting the development of a positive culture and best practice
- Deliver continuous improvement in Health, Safety and Environment standards and practices
- Contribute to the implementation, monitoring and measurement of the HSE strategy
- You will be involved with carrying out accident investigations, risk assessments, audits, providing training, developing management systems and keeping abreast of new regulations
- Monitoring and developing Health and Safety performance within the business, ensuring standards and company objectives are met
The HSE Advisor will have:
- Must have experience within a Manufacturing or Engineering environment.
- Knowledge of ISO Management System ISO 14001 and 45001
- Experience of COSHH and Manual Handling would be beneficial
- Proven track record of delivering HSE improvements
- Drive, personality, and resilience are key to this role
- Understanding of safety culture development
- NEBOSH General as a minimum, ideally Diploma or working towards
Vacancy Reference: PR/026341
Vacancy Owner: Ryan Binnee | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 326383 | (+44) 7525 277330