Health & Safety Officer
North West London
Working for a thriving business in the North West London area where you will have responsible for the safety of large, complex single site plus other local satellite sites. The local nature of this role will mean this position offers the successful candidate a good work life balance, while the complexity of the site and autonomy of the role will offer the opportunity to make an impact on this organisation. We will be looking for candidates with workplace transport safety experience and a background maintaining and improving Health & Safety management systems.
The Health & Safety Officer will be responsible for:
- Maintain and improve Management Systems (Risk assessments, workplace transport, manual handling, fire safety, waste management, noise, COSHH, emergency and crisis management, food hygiene).
- Generating effective reports for Senior Management.
- Present audit findings and raise corrective actions.
- Notify Compliance Development Manager of any RIDDOR reportable instances.
- Liaise effectively with regulatory bodies and local authorities.
The Health & Safety Officer will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- Experience maintaining and developing management systems.
- Experience with workplace transport risks and fire safety desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026070
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | email@example.com | | (+44) 7967 308455