Health & Safety Manager
We have partnered with a leading Construction company who specializes in high-end fit-out and refurbishment projects for clients in the hospitality, retail, and commercial sectors.
The Health & Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing communication and training for site personnel and contractors that will ensure all levels understand their roles and functions for identifying and resolving H&S issues.
- Carrying out site audits on site.
- Maintain and improve Health & Safety Systems.
- Undertaking inspections and attending Health & Safety team meetings.
The Health & Safety Manager will have:
- Strong exposure to liaising with members of other departments at all levels to resolve any H&S issues.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with internal and external authorities.
- GradIOSH membership.
- 4/5 years experience within Construction Health & Safety.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026397
Vacancy Owner: Billy Priestley | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 7703831904 |