Health & Safety Manager
£70,000 - £85,000 plus package
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety professional to join a leading contractor who specialise on a mix of new build Construction and Residential projects. The ideal candidate will be based a reasonable commute from London and be comfortable managing a small team as well as having a construction background previously.
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to develop and deliver the health & safety strategy
- Managing a team of 2 across the HSEQ business
- Build relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation Monitoring and reviewing health & safety trends within the division to identify areas of improvement
- Develop and improve Health & Safety culture across the organisation
- Liaise with Health & Safety Executive and other regulators when required.
- Managing 3rd party building strong relationships Support on incident and accident investigation when required and lessons learnt
- 5 years + experience working in Health & Safety
- Minimum Grad IOSH, working towards CMIOSH
- Previous experience working in a managerial position and have been responsible for development and growth
- Experience working in an construction environment
- Ideally have experience working for a tier 1 contractor or client side.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation and have the influence to impact across the business, If interested apply for the position or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy Reference: PR/020576
Vacancy Owner: Louie Covello | email@example.com |