Health and Safety Advisor
Edinburgh (home based)
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum + package
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a growing specialist Health and Safety outsourcing organisation who have an opening for a Health and Safety Advisor. The post holder will be responsible for providing support in delivering a comprehensive health and safety service to customers, meeting all response times and quality standards. This opportunity has a hybrid working arrangement and will suit candidates residing in and around Edinburgh, with the ability and willingness to commit to travel to client sites.
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Advising clients and business partners on health and safety law and processes.
- Reviewing and drafting bespoke risk assessments and assisting in fire risk assessments.
- Reviewing and developing health and safety policies.
- Assisting with site audits and inspections along with accident investigations.
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor requires:
- Passion for and commitment to health and safety as a career.
- A NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum.
- Flexibility and a motivated attitude with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A full driving licence and access to a car.
Vacancy reference: PR/025958
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 611330