£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
We are currently working with a world leader in manufacturing for the commercial aerospace industry, who have an opportunity for an Environmental Specialist to join their Cambridgeshire based team.
The Environmental Specialist will be responsible for:
- Leading and supporting environmental management systems and performance.
- Support the development, review and implementation of the environmental strategy, policies, procedures, objectives, metrics and training.
- Ensure environmental, waste and energy policies and procedures are maintained to reflect current legislation, corporate standards and best practice.
- Maintain ISO14001 certification by ensuring that all elements are fulfilled and that continuous environmental improvement opportunities are progressed.
The Environmental Specialist will have:
- Must have a relevant technical degree or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Professional certification/membership to a relevant professional body e.g. IEMA.
- NEBOSH or equivalent diploma in Environmental Management (desirable).
- Good working knowledge of industry standards such as ISO 14001, 50001, 45001.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026256
Vacancy Owner: Emily Swindlehurst | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611321 | (+44) 7773 978 494