Environmental & Sustainability Manager
UK Wide - Ideal locations -Southampton/ London
£60,000 - £70,000 + benefits
We are currently working with a global professional services company specialising in engineering and technology, who are looking for an Environmental & Sustainability Manager to join their UK based team.
The Environmental & Sustainability Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the development and deployment of the sustainability and environmental vision, strategy, policy and systems to enhance sustainability performance.
- Proposing and owning the plan to get to Net Zero and associated Science Based Targets.
- Understanding and raising the profile of environmental and sustainability issues and to champion appropriate improvements and action plans
- Facilitate and co-ordinate the activities, as co-Chair, of the Sustainability Committee to ensure appropriate ownership, and delivery, of the corporate sustainability programme.
The Environmental & Sustainability Manager will have:
- At least Associate or Practitioner Member, Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment and working towards Full /Chartership level.
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject (Environmental Science, Sustainability, etc).
- 2-4 years’ experience in deploying Environmental Management Systems and auditing of ISO 14001.
- Prior leadership experience in setting science-based targets, translating these into implementation plans and of delivering significant reductions in emissions, ideally within professional services.
Vacancy Reference: PR/020859
Vacancy Owner: Emily Swindlehurst | email@example.com | | (+44) 7773 978 494