£30K - £40K + package
A leading construction group is looking to grow its successful team with an Environmental Advisor based in Birmingham.
The Environmental Advisor will be working alongside the Environmental Manager ensuring a variety of projects across the Midlands are environmentally compliant to the groups environmental management system.
This opportunity requires someone to have previous experience working within a construction environment and to hold a full UK driving licence.
The Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Carrying out environmental audits and inspections of construction sites
- Support project teams with compliance to noise, air, vibration, ecology, water, and pollution
- Ensure the implementation of policies, strategies and procedures on projects
- Work with preconstruction teams with bids and tenders
- Collecting, analysing, and collating environmental performance data and reporting across the group
The Environmental Advisor will have:
- Relevant environmental degree or equivalent
- Experience of environmental management in a construction environment
- Experience of carrying out environmental inspections and audits
- Full UK driving licence
Vacancy Reference: PR/026105
Vacancy Owner: Jasmine Chapman | email@example.com | 01296 611327 | (+44) 7725 258692