24-month FTC / contract
£50,000 - £55,000 / Day rate negotiable
We are currently working with a leader within the renewable energy industry, who have an opportunity for an Environmental Advisor to join their Aberdeen based team.
The Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Provide support to Offshore Resources initiatives and reporting, including environmental objectives, sustainability programmes, carbon disclosure requirements, annual and quarterly board reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant international, national and Flag State legislation including the identification, planning and roll-out of all new environmentally related legislative requirements.
- Maintain the fleet Environmental Management System (EMS) including mandatory vessel documentation and contribute to the development of the EMS and Safety Management System.
- Lead and maintain ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 compliance for the fleet including monitoring and reporting of Clean Operations, International Marine Organisation and Flag State environmental data.
The Environmental Advisor will have:
- Role relevant environmental qualification.
- Membership of recognised professional body e.g. IEMA, CIEEM, EI or similar.
- Qualified Lead Environmental Auditor with associated practical experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current and forthcoming legislative requirements.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026184
Vacancy Owner: Emily Swindlehurst | firstname.lastname@example.org | | (+44) 7773 978 494