Environment, Health & Safety Manager
£55-58,000 + car allowance
Lead on Health & Safety in the UK and Ireland for a world renowned brand. This position offers you the opportunity to sit on the Senior Leadership team for the UK & Ireland, work for a company where EHS is highly respected and get involved in innovative projects.
The Environment, Health & Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading on Health & Safety for the company's distribution centre on the south coast as well stores and offices UK wide.
- Creating the company's Health & Safety strategy for the UK & Ireland.
- Pioneering new initiatives in EHS.
- Collaborating with the Global EHS team to share best practice
The Environment Health & Safety Manager will have:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent desirable. They are open to seeing candidates at Certificate level.
- A recognised Environmental qualification is desirable.
- Previous Health & Safety experience in logistics, manufacturing or services environment. However, they are open to sector.
- Proven leadership capability.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026016
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | email@example.com | | (+44) 7967 308455