A global industrial manufacturer is looking for an EHS Specialist to join their team at their facility north of Findlay. Working under the EHS Manager, the EHS Specialist will be tasked with ensuring safe working conditions for all team members in a manufacturing setting and maintaining compliance with Environmental and Safety regulations. The incumbent must possess an ability to communicate with individuals at all levels with the goal of developing a positive safety culture.
- Assist EHS Manager in conducting EHS audits and managing site EHS programs
- Maintain EHS policies and standards to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Assist with environmental permitting and program management, including hazardous waste, wastewater, and air
- Develop and perform EHS training
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in EHS roles in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Environmental Sciences or Engineering, Safety, or related technical field
- Knowledge of environmental policies and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others.