Safety Manager - Shipyards
30,000-35,000 QAR per month (all inclusive)
A major player in the Qatari logistics sector is seeking to appoint a Safety Manager to sit within their Shipyards division. This operational Safety management role based on a busy shipyard will suit an individual seeking to relocate full time to Doha, Qatar and has a particular specialism in global shipyard environments including ship construction, logistics and ship fabrication.
- Based in Doha, Qatar on a full time, salaried basis
- Providing operational safety management to a busy shipyard
- Conducting site based audits, inspections and providing timely reports
- Part of a wider Safety team working across a diverse range of site locations both in-house and client based
- A degree is required for this opening
- Level 6 level HSE qualification
- Must have significant experience within an operational (live) shipyard including ship building, fabrication and logistics.
- ISO auditor status
Vacancy Reference: PR/020671
Vacancy Owner: Darren Brooks | email@example.com | | (+44) 7771 374 130