We are exclusively partnered with a global manufacturing company to appoint an EHS Manager for their site in the Netherlands. The successful candidate will be part of the Senior Leadership Team and the Global EHS team. You will be accountable for driving change and developing the safety culture.
This is an excellent opportunity for an engaging and proactive individual, to join a forward-thinking organisation and drive EHS forward.
The EHS Manager will be responsible for:
- Creating a positive proactive EHS culture and therefore drive culture change and bring EHS to the forefront.
- Understanding a risk-based approach and putting in newer concepts in risk reduction.
- Developing and implementing the EHS strategy and aligning it with global initiatives.
- Being a hands-on leader, understanding where you can make an immediate impact and what the long-term goals will be.
- Establishing and putting in place a management system.
- Driving continuous improvement and ensuring the site complies with regulations.
The EHS Manager will have:
- Proven EHS experience, working in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- The ability to influence all levels and be internally customer focused.
- Experience with change management will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of ISO 45001.
- A relevant EHS qualification/certificate.
- Fluency in both Dutch and English.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026011
Vacancy Owner: Sarah Gould | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 7485 329480