A chemical manufacturing company is seeking an EHS Manager to manage the company-wide EHS programs. Working alongside the EHS team based from the company's headquarters, the EHS Manager will be tasked with leading continuous improvement efforts across multiple locations and ensuring compliance with EHS standards.
- Acts as a change-agent, influencing plant employees and management to drive the EHS performances and lead the plant to a world-class safety program
- Supports company interface with regulatory authorities for regulatory visits, requests and submissions for the region.
- Accountable for managing site EHS documentation
- Leads site EHS audits and recommends corrective actions where necessary
- 5+ years of EHS experience in a manufacturing setting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety or Environmental Sciences, Chemistry, Engineering, or related technical field
- Working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations
- Experience working in a PSM regulated facility
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence a healthy safety culture
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills