An international manufacturing organization is looking to appoint an EHS Engineer to assist the Sr. EHS Manager with fostering a healthy safety culture, requiring the ability to influence and engage with key stakeholders at various levels of the business at their Milwaukee area facility.
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance and site management to drive the EHS performance and results.
- Supports company interface with regulatory authorities for regulatory visits, requests and submissions for the site.
- Monitors changes to all EHS regulations pertaining to their area and reviews recommendations for incorporation into EHS management systems and standards in a timely manner.
- Accountable for managing site EHS documentation to include program design, EHS data collection and posting, training documentation, and KPI reports.
- Minimum of 1+ years' in operational and EHS roles.
- EHS experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably within a technical field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others