EHS Compliance Specialist
£44,500 per annum + benefits
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a reputable consultancy who operate as a not-for-profit business, who have an opening for an EHS Compliance Specialist. The post holder will be responsible for researching and writing legislation in relation to Health and Safety, and Environmental management. This opportunity is remote with occasional visits to the office and will suit candidates residing in the Northwest of England.
The EHS Compliance Specialist will be responsible for:
- Proofing EHS entries from colleagues to ensure they are accurate and meet strict quality requirements.
- Answering the EHS helpline service or assigning queries to a member of the team.
- Mentoring members of the team to broaden and build their knowledge of complex EHS legislation.
- Supporting the Lead Consultant which includes managing small projects.
The ideal EHS Compliance Specialist requires:
- Experience in Health and Safety and/or Environmental management, specifically working with relevant legislation.
- Background in Consultancy, various sectors, and/or manufacturing would be ideal.
- Membership with IOSH or IEMA and the relevant qualifications based your level.
- Friendly and approachable character with the ability to work remotely and maintain effective communication.
Vacancy reference: PR/026544
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | email@example.com | 01296 611330