A leading pharmaceutical firm is seeking an EHS Business Partner at its key location near Madison, WI. The incumbent will work to develop and implement compliant EHS programs at a manufacturing site and provide assistance to other locations as needed. Someone with biosafety or pharmaceutical experience is strongly preferred as well as a degree in hard science.
- Implement and regularly review safety policies, procedures, and programs in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Manage all audits, audit findings, and requests for information from the various federal and state agencies involved in federally regulated biologics on-site.
- Manage site environmental programs, including preparation and submittal of various environmental reports to include air, water, and waste.
- Provide site support for all US sites and perform internal site audits against all applicable standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS, Engineering, or a related scientific field
- 4+ years of hands-on EHS management experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of Biosafety or pharmaceutical experience
- CSP, ASP, or other safety professional or industrial hygienist training certificates are highly preferred