We are working with a leading wholesale distributor who are looking to appoint a Site QSHE Manager. As this is a large national company with sizeable SHEQ team, there is a scope for significant career development and progression with the company.
The QSHE Manager will be responsible for:
- Implementing and driving behavioural safety change on site.
- Performing Health & Safety audits.
- Working with the General Manager to ensure that any required improvements are made.
- Providing training to staff and management to ensure compliance with legislation and best practice.
- Driving continuous improvement in all aspects of health and safety reporting.
The QSHE Manager will have:
- Health & Safety experience in Logistics and Transport or manufacturing
- NEBOSH General Certificate essential.
- Experience with BRC Audits.
- HACCP qualification desirable.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026365
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611328 | (+44) 7967 308455