Home-Based (London Travel)
£38,000 - £42,000
Shirley Parsons have partnered with a progressive Health and Safety Consultancy that are looking for a Construction Health and Safety Advisor to come and take the next step in their career. This company is offering one-of-a-kind training and career progression in the CDM and Principal Designer field. If you are a Health and Safety Advisor looking to fast-track your career, then this is the opportunity for you.
This position is home-based / site-based and the successful candidate will be provided with a full home-office set-up.
The CDM Advisor will be responsible for:
- Shadowing/Training with Associates to learn the Principal Designer responsibilities
- Site Inspections & Audits, toolbox talks
- Production and delivery of Health and Safety documentation (Pre-construction Information Packs, F10 applications)
The CDM Advisor will have:
- Microsoft Office competency
- NEBOSH Construction or General Certificate
- 2+ years' experience delivering Health and Safety on a construction site
- Demonstrate logical and problem solving skills
UK Applications ONLY.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026431
Vacancy Owner: Hannah Martinez | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611308 |