Attracting EHS Talent - Understand the motivations of your next EHS leader
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, Shirley Parsons conducted a survey of 540 North American EHS professionals, with the goal of better understanding the motivations and preferences that drive candidates to make changes in their careers.
We have summarized our key findings in this free report, providing data and statistics to help hiring managers develop robust EHS talent strategies, with topics including:
- The primary motivators that push candidates to seek out new opportunities;
- How active EHS professionals are in engaging with companies looking to make new hires;
- The level of job satisfaction derived from key motivating factors;
- Preferences that relate to work travel and the location of jobs;
- The salary expectations for candidates looking to change roles.
We have included further insights throughout the report, but if you would like to learn more about our methodology, or the stories behind the statistics, please get in touch!