A retail distribution plant location in the San Fernando Valley, CA is looking for a temporary EHS Consultant to help create and implement their Corporate Safety Program. This is a small company with three warehouses on site and under 20 employees.
Safety Program creation, implementation, and promotion
Work closely with the VP of Human Resources to improve Corporate Safety standards
- Perform gap analysis
- Create a better Incident Prevention program
- Audit the COVID-19 prevention and response protocol
- Establish Industry standard LOTO procedures
- An independent leader who, with the help of upper management, can successfully identify and improve safety concerns
- Circa. 3-5 years hands on safety experience within a logistics, retail, distribution, or fashion environment. Cosmetics experience a plus!
- Ability to communicate in Spanish with warehouse employees
- Experience with OSHA
- Ability to work on site