A leading industrial manufacturer is currently seeking an Sr. EHS Specialist to lead the EHS function at its facility in the Sedalia, MO area. The EHS Leader will be overseeing a large manufacturing facility and will be responsible for updating and maintaining the site's EHS systems and programs. The successful candidate will be expected serve as a communication link between management and employees by keeping all personnel informed of EHS related matters.
- Manage, maintain, and improve the company's environmental and safety programs ie ISO 14001, 45001
- Serve as the subject matter expert and primary contact in respect to all EHS matters
- Lead self and others in EHS audits, risk assessments, and training.
- Interact with regulatory agencies to maintain compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- B.S. degree in EHS-related field
- 3+ years of EHS experience within an industrial manufacturing environment
- Knowledgeable of applicable OSHA and EPA regulations
- Energetic, effective communicating, detail oriented, creative problem solving, self-motivated individual
- Ability to work well with multi-functional teams or independently.