A rapidly expanding, national EHS consulting company is seeking a Sr. EHS Project Engineer to assist with providing technical direction and accurate completion of projects assigned to him or her. This company has a wide variety of clients, including Fortune 500 companies, and is seeking well-established consulting professionals to work closely with the Project Manager and Vice President to assure the quality of work expected by the clients is within the budget and schedule.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Participates in identifying potential clients and arranges to make proposals in conjunction with senior management.
- Handle responsibilities of Project Manager and assisting duties to Project Team members as needed.
- Assist clients in as required in selection and management of project contractors.
- Maintains strong relationship with clients during and after project completion.
- Traveling upwards of 50% within Northeastern U.S. region.
- 4+ years EHS Consulting experience
- Experience with high-risk manufacturing involving auditing, training, and program development.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Experience with PSM, hazard risk, electrical safety preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or EHS-related field