An international industrial manufacturing company is looking to appoint a Sr EHS Manager to oversee a large facility in the Waterloo, NY area. As the most senior EHS person and member of the site leadership team, the successful candidate will be tasked with fostering a health and safety culture, requiring the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at various levels of the business.
- Develop and implement safety management systems.
- Transition and shift the safety culture within the facility.
- Continuous improvement to safety management systems to make sure company is meeting safety goals.
- Develop relationships with all employees while working hands-on to implement safety programs.
- 10+ years of experience in EHS within a industrial manufacturing setting.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to act as champion for safety initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Safety and Health (or similar).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others.