A rapidly growing manufacturing company is seeking a Senior Environmental Specialist to join their EHS team at their facility near the Modesto area. The successful candidate will be tasked with influencing a healthy environmental culture, requiring the ability to operate, maintain and monitor environmental equipment and programs.
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance, and site management to drive Environmental performance and results.
- Supports company interface with regulatory authorities for regulatory visits, requests, and submissions for the region.
- Monitor daily operation and calibration of all environmental equipment
- Accountable for managing site Environmental documentation to include program design, Environmental data collection and posting, training documentation, and Environmental KPI reports.
- Participates as a leader for audits and assigns EHS resources to audits in their area
- 5+ years Environmental experience within a manufacturing background
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS or related technical field.
- Title V experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others
- CalOSHA & CalEPA experience