A growing biotechnology company is looking to hire a Senior Environmental Health and Safety Manager for their facility in the Gainesville, FL area. The Senior EHS Manager will lead a team to drive site and corporate EHS initiatives and help develop programs and processes. The successful candidate will be tasked with fostering a healthy safety culture, requiring the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at various levels of the business.
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance and site management to drive the EHS performance and results.
- Interact with regulatory agencies to maintain compliance with company and government standards
- Responsible for EHS oversight of engineering projects and environmental monitoring
- With corporate support, implement company safety standards
- Monitors changes to all EHS regulations pertaining to their area and reviews recommendations for incorporation into EHS management systems and standards in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in EHS, IH, Physical Science/Engineering or a related technical field
- 15+ years of progressive EHS experience
- Strong leadership and presentation skills