An international manufacturing company is seeking a Senior EHS Coordinator to lead the EHS function at a manufacturing facility in San Bernardino, CA. The Senior EHS Coordinator will be the primary point of contact for all matters related to Environmental and Safety compliance at the site. The incumbent will hold a highly visible role within the organization and will be offered significant career growth opportunities.
- Manage and maintain all site-based Environmental and Safety permits and programs
- Conduct EHS audits and ensure compliance with local and federal regulatory agencies, ensuring all reports and documentation are maintained
- Train and influence site leadership and employees on EHS best practices to drive the EHS performance and results
- Interface with state and federal regulatory agencies
- 3+ years with EHS experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience overseeing EHS programs and systems at the site level
- Knowledge of CA environmental regulations and federal regulatory requirements of air permits, SWPPP, and hazardous waste management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental or Safety Sciences, Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others