Send your details & resume if you are interested in our live jobs.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $60000-75000 per annum
Candidate will perform on-site safety observations of various general contractor trades, recognize potential job hazards, address identified unsafe practices and document findings. Must be familiar with Health and Safety Plans (HASPs), have knowledge of Job Hazards Analysis (JHAs) and have effective communication skills. On-site Construction or Environmental Remediation experience a plus. Tasks may involve safety observations of heavy civil, utility, remediation and general industry projects for the following:
• Loading Operations
• Excavation and Grading
• Well construction/Demolition
• Vertical Building Demolition
• Abatement of Hazardous Materials
• Materials Storage
• Waste Handling
• Heat/Cold Stress
• Crane Operations
• Work Near/Over Water
• Welding/Hot Work
• Confined Space
• Air Monitoring Certificate
• 40-hour Hazwopper and current 8 hour refresher
• 30-hour OSHA Construction Safety and HAZWOPER certification.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds of equipment, walk on uneven surfaces and stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to travel up to 80% weekly. Overnight travel will occasionally be required.